Neckline: One Shoulder - This design showing women's well-toned arms and sexy shoulders,
Design: Peplum - A short flared, gathered, or pleated strip of fabric attached at the waist of a woman's jacket, dress, or blouse to create a hanging frill or flounce.The whole point of a peplum is that it celebrates a waist-to-hip curve, so it looks a bit odd when worn without one.,
Fit Type: Slim
|Dresses Type|| |
|Sleeve Length|| |
|Look After Me|| |
Wash with similar colours
|Dress Length|| |
|Size Suggestion|| |
This Style is TRUE to SIZE.
|Fit Type|| |
|Dress Code|| |
|Size||Fit US Size||Fit UK Size||Fit EU Size||Bust||Waist||Length|
Learn More About This Product
- Actual fabric colors may vary slightly from online colors due to variations in screen color settings.
- The size charts may vary due to different products or suppliers. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to measurements of the garment, and not body measurements.
- Made of different fabric, the elasticity of clothing varies. Please check the elasticity description on our product page. Usually, you need to add some margin from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Inelastic: add 2-3cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Micro-elastic：add 1-2cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
Stretchy: add 0.5-1cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
High Elasticity: add 0-0.5cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- The size formats of S (small), M (medium), and L (large) of LITB are usually two sizes smaller than European sizes. The numerical pant size format, such as 26, 27, and 28, is similar to the international standard. Also, bra sizes of LITB are similar to the international standard.
- You can choose from:
International size chart convert
LITB S = UK6 = US2 = EU34
LITB M = UK8 = US4 = EU36
LITB L = UK10 =US6 = EU38
LITB XL = UK12 = US8 = EU40
LITB XXL = UK14 = US10 = EU42
LITB XXXL = UK16 = US12 = EU44
- This is a general size suggestion, please choose the size according to the size chart of each product.